As we fast approach the new tax regulations coming into force in 2024, it’s vital that Danish businesses implement a compliant POS system that’s user-friendly and helps you streamline the new processes required.
The new rules apply to the following industries:
- Public houses
What is required to stay compliant?
The new regulation states that a number of technical features are required from all POS systems from the new year.
- Automatic signing of transactions
- Electronic sales data journals
- SAF-T export file capabilities
Under the new legislation, hospitality and retail businesses in Denmark must operate a POS system capable of recording all transactional information, and exporting sales files at any given point. Here at ICRTouch, we’re working with our Danish Partners to ensure full compliance with the new fiscalization regulations set by the Danish Tax Agency.
Relevant POS features that will help with compliance:
- Intuitive digital sales registration
- Secure signing and chaining of all transactions
- Efficient recording of electronic sales data journals
- Seamless SAF-T export files
As industry leaders, we take great pride in constantly tailoring our solutions to comply with new regulations and current events, so our customers across the globe can keep their operations streamlined and stress free.