"The installation process was quick and easy and the whole system is quick and intuitive to use. This has reduced customer queuing times and driven up efficiency and productivity whilst allowing sales analysis data at the press of a button."
Bespoke EPoS with countless features and flexibility
An effortless solution to meet the EPoS needs of any business, our flagship software has been developed over the past 20+ years. TouchPoint is robust and reliable, with its intuitive interface to help you improve both efficiency and productivity whether you’re operating in the hospitality, retail or venue and events industry.
Installed over 150,000 times in the UK alone, the latest version of TouchPoint has more features and flexibility than ever before. Annual updates ensure the system is invaluable to your business, growing with you as consumer and business expectations evolve.
TouchPoint’s robust reliability
has your back
TouchPoint’s robust reliability has your back
Things don’t always go to plan in business, but with TouchPoint’s failsafe features, it’s got you covered. Even in unforeseen circumstances like your WiFi failing, you’ll still be able to make sales, float clerks, pay off tables, split bills, print orders to the kitchen, scan tickets and so much more; essentially, all the functionality you need will remain.
Data is stored locally and backed-up when connections are restored. If the worst happens and power fails, your data is still safe; even the last transaction is stored securely.
Save time with
Save time with intelligent automation
Reduce mistakes and save time by relying on TouchPoint to ask the right questions at the right time.
From prompting staff to up-sell items and notifying them of allergen alerts to age verification notices for door entry and restricted product sales, let your EPoS take the strain and make more time for providing incredible customer service.
Built-in security reduces
fraud and theft
Built-in security reduces fraud and theft
By default, TouchPoint provides a full audit trail of clerk activity and transaction data to help you easily investigate mishaps. Combine with the TouchOffice Web, cloud-based business management software, for more detailed reports.
With CCTV integration to display transactional information and customisable clerk sign-on using fingerprint scanners, ibuttons, cards or pins, TouchPoint helps you deter, detect and decrease the threat of fraud and internal theft.
loyalty, as standard
Effective, customisable loyalty, as standard
With TouchPoint’s in-built features, it sets the standard for managing loyalty and discounts, with no extra cost. Customer details are integrated automatically so you truly know your customers and can easily view their spending habits. Increase the likelihood of repeat purchase by running promos and tailored point schemes alongside vouchers and gift cards your customers will love.
You can also use TouchPoint to build a purchase history for your customers and will manage their account balances, allowing you to maximise sales and improve targeting. Combine the EPoS system with TouchLoyalty for further enhancements and to gain a host of extra features designed to boost trade even more.
Integrate TouchPoint seamlessly with your existing systems...
Find your local ICRTouch Authorised Partner
More features to help you raise the bar and meet customer demand
We understand how important it is to keep your operations running smoothly.
That’s why TouchPoint is intuitive for you to set up and your staff to use.
- Graphical table plans
Visual representation of service areas with multiple levels and numbered tables.
- Clerk language selections
Change the language per till operator.
- Product image buttons
Easily identify products with images without needing to read text.
- Kitchen order translation
Orders can be printed or displayed in the kitchen in a secondary language.
- Prompts to upsell
Create upselling suggestions when specific products are selected or sold.
- Stock count on sales screens
Show stock quantities on product buttons for specials and other limited quantity items.
- Split bill automation
Take the pressure off staff and automatically calculate split bill values.
- Inhibit sales of low stock items
Prevent sales of products when their stock limits are reached.
Ensuring the systems you depend on to keep your business running and the cash flowing is vital. TouchPoint provides an incredibly reliable service with built-in back-ups.
- Power cut back-up
Sales are stored locally so in the event of a power cut, you’ll find you haven’t lost any data.
- No internet back-up
Make sales, float clerks, use and pay off tables, split bills and print orders directly into the kitchen without a reliance on the internet
Have a real-time handle on staff management and reporting with TouchPoint.
- Clock in & out functionality
Capture start and end times for employees and record work hours to assist with payroll administration.
- Secure operator sign on
Unique sign on methods including iButton, magnetic, RFID and biometrics.
- Clerk audit trail
All clerk operations are recorded to help identify mishaps.
- Staff incentives
Keep track of staff performance via reports and incentivise best-performing staff.
- Integrated CCTV
Synchronised with the audit trail, transactional and operational information can be overlaid on CCTV footage.
To give you the flexibility in customisation, we’ve added plenty of options. Keep your operations as efficient as possible by integrating multiple systems to automate processes and save time.
- Add-on features
Applications and scripts can change or add features within the system to ensure it’s working the way your business needs.
- Integrated card payments
Eliminate double keying mistakes with a fully integrated payment provider.
- Hotel systems
Integration with many well-known property management systems to share data.
- Kitchen printers and displays
Print orders seamlessly in the kitchen and bar or send to kitchen management displays.
Encouraging customer loyalty, repeat purchases and capturing useful marketing information has never been easier.
- Points schemes
Collected on value of a sale, or on specific products for a discount or in exchange for a product.
- Flexible discounts
Provide discounts on a whole sale of specified products.
- Loyalty pricing levels
Shift to a different price list for product-specific discounts.
- Photo ID verification
Ensure that loyalty cards are used by the right person with photo verification.
- Gift cards
Create gift cards of any value.
- Cashless environments
Add funds to an account for cashless environments.
Entice customers with a range of promotional features.
- Mix & match offers
Including discounts, buy one get one free, discounted cheapest item and set price promotions.
- Automated happy hour pricing
Schedule automatic price changes for specified time periods.
- Set menus
Set prices for two, three or more course meal packages.
Discount vouchers and codes can be used to enhance promotional campaigns.
Ensure the service you’re providing is compliant with these built-in features.
- Allergen info
Hold allergen information against each product.
- Automated allergen alerts
Programme automated alerts to prompt staff and customers when selecting products with allergens.
- Age verification
Remind staff to check the age of customers for specific restricted products.
Designed by individuals with a strong background in the hospitality and retail industries, TouchPoint’s ability for customisation is almost endless. Speak to your local ICRTouch Authorised Partner today about these additional features:
- Timed charging for product hire
- Label printing
- Email receipts
- Interval drink ordering
- QR code vouchers
- Remote stock enquiry
- Wildcard search
- Order stub printing
- Refund barcodes
- Shelf edge labels
- Loyalty price shifting
- Customer reorder
- Tips round up
- Print bill now
- Postcode lookup
- Time limit discount
- Tickets on demand
- Report emailer
- PLU programming in sales mode
- Transaction email alerts
- Double point scheduling
- Misc sales text
- Disable payment key
- End of sale window
- Delivery charge
- Customer expiry
- Brulines Monitoring
- Custom hotel link
Effective EPoS continuously developed over the past 20+ years
- Streamlining of print control flags
- Streamlining of check tracking flags
- Streamlining of journal control flags
- Streamlining of report control flags
- Significant improvements on the layout and display of list PLUs to a till keyboard layout
- Added support for nutritional information on products, in alignment with UK regulation
- Removed the ability to turn the primary journal off
- Improvement to ensure TouchPoint only tuns in net totals mode
- Added debug zone: DACTIVTY
- Added debug zone: DKPCPNTR
- Added debug zone: DKPTICKT
- Added debug zone: DKPCONSL
- Added debug zone: DKPCNETS
- Added drawer support for SysePos K360
- Improve the robustness of storing check serial numbers from satellite tills
- Increased the maximum order information lines on order from ByTable / TouchTakeaway
- Improvements to the Micros 7400 PMS interface emulation
- Increased the robustness of the check file to certain events
- Added Etal functions ICR_LocalTimeFromUTC() and ICR_LocalTimeToUTC().
- Added Etal function ICR_EHP_GetRequestMethod().
- Added Etal function ICR_EHP_GetRequestHeader().
- Added Etal function ICR_SysProc(“EXIT”)
- Added Etal function ICR_SysProc(“MINIMIZE”)
- Improvements to performance of some of the Etal graphics commands, relating to the UI library
TouchKitchen / CollectionPoint / Kitchen Printer Support
- Added improved sorting options for TouchKitchen integration: Category, Department & PLU Group
- Text messages behave more like condiments. Update to a ‘Treat as condiment?’ flag to make those items print more like condiments on the KP
- Addition of a loopback / null printer device to allow for improved TouchKitchen integration
- Improved integration support for CollectionPoint
- Added KP Controller module for TouchKitchen
ByTable / TouchTakeaway / Webshop Support
- Full support for multiple payment methods from TouchTakeaway / ByTable
- Added support for redeeming points in ByTable / TouchTakeaway