Our Silver Partner, ASG, worked with the King Cod team to implement a reliable system to help manage operations more efficiently.
Pubs Of Distinction – EBM
Pubs of Distinction was developed to bring a contemporary flavour to the traditional pub without losing the “eternal values” associated with the great British Pub, the principal one being top class hospitality. Therefore, serving craft beer just as they would in the old beer houses of the mid-18th and 19th centuries formed the core proposition for the local beer house concept. Allied to this was a desire to produce fresh quality food that could be enjoyed by a range of customers in pleasant modern environments. The previous point of sale system relied upon manual processes from managers on site to present area managers and directors with sales information, often delayed by a week or more. Fast changing craft beer selection meant the managers found it difficult to maintain an accurate product listing.
EBM has been established for over 40 years specialising in the supply of all types of Epos Systems and catering equipment.
- Implement robust POS hardware suitable for front bar operations along with intuitive, fast and easy to use point of sale software.
- The ability for site managers and supervisors to maintain their own drink and food offerings.
- Back Office software to be accessible by multiple accounts with different levels of access.
- Track staff attendance as well as items purchased through the staff discount scheme.
EBM proposed the following solution;
- 13 x EBM Waterproof POS systems running ICRTouch TouchPoint point of sale software with connected drawers and front feeding thermal printers spread across the estate.
- Staff Cards for secure sign on, time and attendance and tracking of staff discount.
- TouchOffice Web cloud back office solution from ICRTouch.
Read the most recent case studies...
With two bars, one function room and three rugby pitches, Vale of Lune’s management team was looking for a new, intuitive EPoS solution.
Authorised Partner, CRS-epos has, over the past couple of years, completed a full upgrade across the whole RNLI network of over 100 shops.