We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a passion for marketing to join our ever-expanding team. No two days are ever the same within the marketing department – you could be working on a number of creative projects from promotional video script writing and case study curation to poster or brochure design and social media content creation – all whilst influencing and assisting with the wider duties of the department as a whole.
Duties will include:
- Assistance in the planning, creation, delivery and evaluation of strategic marketing campaigns.
- Daily social media management including the creation and publishing of relevant, engaging content, as well as overseeing the growth of all platforms.
- Copywriting and creation of written content such as case studies, testimonials, video scripts and promotional product descriptions.
- Relevant administration tasks to assist the wider marketing team.
- Liaison with stakeholders both internally & externally to ensure consistent and clear messaging throughout all communication.
- Implementation of agreed email marketing activities and creation of stakeholder communications utilising CRM software, alongside maintenance of databases.
- Assisting with the ongoing updating of a number of website platforms.
- Ensuring a consistent approach to all marketing activity, in alignment with brand guidelines and tone of voice documentation.
- Above all, an enthusiasm and eagerness to learn is what we’re looking for.
- A passion for creativity and marketing.
- Copywriting or content creation experience at any level.
- Social media management experience within a business context.
- A professional marketing qualification and/or relevant experience within a marketing role would be beneficial.
- Own transport is recommended due to location (Cycle to work scheme & e-bikes available).